Today, Zhengzhou shelf manufacturers and everyone to see the rules of shelf placement.
1. Goods are stored in shelf passages. In order to facilitate the entry and exit of goods into and out of the warehouse and facilitate the handling in the warehouse, the basic condition is to store the goods in the shelf passage. For packaged goods, clearly marked items should be oriented towards the shelf passage.
2. Placing goods as high as possible to improve the utilization rate of warehouse and make effective use of the storage volume. In order to prevent damage and ensure safety, we should cooperate with the use of storage equipment such as turnover boxes as far as possible.
3. Select the storage location of goods according to the frequency of warehousing. Goods with high frequencies of entering and leaving warehouses should be placed near the entrance and exit, where they are easy to operate; goods with poor liquidity should be placed a little farther from the entrance and exit of warehouses; and shelf positions for seasonal goods should be selected according to their seasonal characteristics.
4. The same variety is kept in the same storage area. In order to improve the efficiency of operation and storage, the same item or similar item should be kept in the same area. The familiarity of the administrator with the storage location of the item in the reservoir area directly affects the time of entering and leaving the store. Placing similar items in the adjacent area is also an important method to improve the efficiency.
5. Arrange the appropriate storage location according to the weight of the goods. When planning the storage area, place heavy items under the shelf and light items above the shelf. Large items that need to be handled manually are based on waist height. This is an important principle for improving efficiency and ensuring safety.
6. Arrange storage methods according to the shape and specifications of the goods themselves. It is also important to choose the custody mode according to the shape and specifications of the goods. For example, the standardized goods should be stored on pallets or shelves as far as possible.
7. Based on the principle of first in, first out. One of the most important items in custody is perishable, fragile and corruptible goods. For items with degradable functions and aging, the turnover speed should be accelerated as far as possible according to the principle of first-in, first-out. Because of the diversification and individuation of commodities, it is very important to use the first-in-first-out principle.